Advisor - Patent and innovation - Tandberg innovation AS (TI)
- Help our customers with strategic tasks in connection with inventions, new developments and ideas.
- Assist Norwegian and international customers with technical and patent professional assessments, counseling and guidance, including the preparation and processing of patent applications
- Strategic consultancy related to innovation and IPR, hereunder formulating patent strategies and “Freedom to Operate" analyses, etc.
- Reading descriptions and discussing details of inventions with clients
- Undertaking searches to establish that inventions are novel
- Producing detailed legal descriptions of inventions
- Submitting, defending and negotiating patent applications
- Keeping up to date with intellectual property law
- Develop customer relationships.
- Communication with governments and partners in Norway and abroad.
- Cooperation with lawyers in the case of rights intervention, assistance in litigation etc.
- You are a physicist with at least the equivalent of Masters/Cand. Scient. degree in Engineering or have other relevant education.
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English. Additional language (German, French etc.) skills will be valuable.
- Industry experience in technology development would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience within patent related work is desirable.
- You are an EPA or have the ambition to pass the EQE (European qualifying examination) or have already started the study.
- You are positive and flexible.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are highly customer oriented and can think business from customer's point of view.
- You are analytical and structured.
- You enjoy teamwork and can as well work independently.
Tandberg Innovation offers
• A central position in a distinctly innovative environment.
• A wide and complex area of responsibility.
• Competitive salary & service conditions.
About the Employer
Tandberg Innovation is evolving and we need a new colleague to strengthen our competent counselling team. Tandberg is a full-service consulting firm within innovation, including intellectual property rights (patent, trademark, design ++). We assist Norwegian entrepreneurs and other inventors in Norway and abroad, as well as foreign businesses in Norway with legal and technical assistance and economic/financial and strategic advice.